- Document grouping to a French woman from Saint-Avold, in the Moselle area close to the German border. It consists of:
- Her Arbeitsbuch, in which here nationality was changed from "Staatenlos" to German.
- Her DAF Mitgliedsbuch with many stamps until 1944.
- Wehrpass of her first husband Friedrich Schülein, a mechanic from Munich with whom she was married in the mid-1940's. Complete but no active service.
- Five more documents, including a travel permit from 1949 when she had already remarried and moved back to Saint-Avold.
Document to woman from Saint-Avold
- Product Code: DK063
- Availability: In Stock