Large grouping to Sanitäts-Obergefreiter Karl Bäuerle, a Luftwaffe medic who was KIA during a Russian air raid near Konotop, 1943. He was awarded the KVKII. The group consists of:
- Wehrpass in excellent condition, with accompanying letter sent to the widow.
- KIA Letter of his officer containing more details about his death, plus a wartime 'Abschrift'.
- Complete list of all of his belongings sent back to the widow.
- His Reisepass.
- His KVK2 ribbon mounted on a photo of his grave.
- Two "Betriebsberichte" from the brewery he worked in, one from 1940 with his name in the list of coworkers in the military, one from 1943 with his KIA notice.
- Another letter from this brewery tho the widow, with condolences and the issue of a montly allowance.
- Postwar photo of the local war momunent on which his name is mentioned.
- About 80 almost exclusively military photos detailing his service, only a small part is shown here.
KIA Medic Wehrpass grouping
- Product Code: FI5300