Small KIA grouping to Obergefreiter Ernst Bader from Lermoos (Tirol), who was killed while serving with Artillerie-Regiment 248 of the 168.ID northeast of Belgorod, on 20th of July 1943.
- Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen award document, hand signed by Major Franz Hahn, DKiG winner, as temporary regimental commander of A.R.248. Folded with some minor tears on the edges, not punched.
- Letter accompanying this posthumous award document when sent to his foster parents in 1944.
- KIA Letter sent by his Batterieführer to the foster parents, telling them how their son was killed by shrapnel as a radio man in a foreward reconnaissance post.
- Kriegsurlaubschein from his time in Metz, France, 1942.
- Four empty Feldpost envelopes.
- Five private photos and one newspaper clipping, portraits of Ernst Bader and his commemoration service and cross back at home, with clearly visible name and portrait.
Also check the WASt archive card (shown here just for reference) for confirmation on his last unit and place of death.
168.ID KIA Grouping - GAB citation
- Product Code: FB12200
- Availability: In Stock