Small grouping to SS soldier Rolf Schneider, born 8th of October 1920 in Flensburg, who served with various SS units as a Kradmelder, and surived the war. Included are:
- Excellent postcard sized portrait photo of Rolf and his brother Günther in their home town Flensburg, 1940, with visible "Totenkopf" collar patch. Original wartime private Agfa postcard with studio stamp and postwar writing on the back.
- Smaller studio portrait taken in Prague 1941, also with the TK collar tab, and dedication "Euer Rolf, Prag, im Mai 1941" on the back. 6x8 cm cut down private Mimosa postcard.
- Two portrait photos taken in the field.
- POW Postcard from February 1946 sent home from Naples to his parents; notice how he lists himself as "Unteroffizier".
- POW Discharge document, April 1946, with "Waffen SS" mentioning on the back.
Small SS Totenkopf grouping
- Product Code: FY4351BF
- Availability: In Stock