Soldbuch grouping to Feldwebel Heinrich Stockreiter. First issue from January 1941. The by then already 35 year old postal worker from Vienna served for a long time with Landesschützen-Bataillon 875 in Austria, until late 1944. At the end of the war, he must have seen some action with his last two units: the Landesschützen-Bataillon 234, fighting in Poland in the area of Litzmannstadt (Lodz) and Petrikau (Piotrkow) until its destruction in the Weichselbogen early 1945, and Grenadier-Regiment 1086 of the 544. Volksgrenadier-Division, finishing the war fighting in Poland and the Czech Republic. By May 1945 he was in a camp in Pirna, Sachsen. Stockreiter was awarded the KVKII mit Schwertern by the Wehrmacht-Befehlshaber Ostland in 1942. The grouping consists of:
- Soldbuch in excellent and complete condition, including the portrait photo and many extra pages. Nice entries for pistols including the M07 and Czech E2-39.
- Very large (35 x 26 cm) promotion document for the Reichspost rank of Postbetriebsassistent, Wien, December 1943. Folded, not punched.
- Russian POW document, Vienna 1945.
- Wartime Arbeitsbuch Ersatzkarte for his wife Margareta.
- Three more documents including a Marschbefehl from 21st of April 1945 directing him to the front in Böhmisch Leipa, now Česká Lípa, Czech Republic.
544.VGD Soldbuch grouping, Reichspost promotion
- Product Code: DU081