- Soldbuch and (award) document grouping to Feldwebel Sebastian Schlee, who mostly served as a front line Pionier. He was first with Infanterie-Regiment 104 of the 33. Infanterie-Division on the Western front, with whom he was wounded a first time in France in June 1940. During the Russian campaign, he started of with Infanterie-Regiment 529 of the 299. Infanterie-Division, and was then transfered to Pionier-Bataillon 182 of the 82.ID in the East. He was wounded three more times, and with the DRL Sportabzeichen, Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen, Kriegsverdienstkreuz II. Klasse, Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, Eisernes Kreuz II. Klasse and Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber, this combat pioneer earned six awards. He was released by the French in 1947.
- The Soldbuch has loose pages but it is a 100% complete, with original applied portrait photo and packed with interesting entries - including an MP40, Armbanduhr, different pistols, and a separate page about the condition of his rifle. One award entry was erased.
- Four award documents are included:
- The complete DRL Sportabzeichen booklet with uniform portrait.
- Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz document, uncommon layout. Folded once.
- Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber document, never folded or punched!
- EK2 document, signed by the future general August-Friedrich Weinknecht, a Knight's Cross winner.
- Also included are several documents: POW release docs, his Verpflichtungsschein and more.
Pionier Soldbuch & award docs group
- Product Code: DI054
- Availability: In Stock