Wehrpass grouping to Joachim Köhler. He was a mechanic who had worked for the airplanes factories of Arado and the Bayerische Flugzeugwerke when he was called up to serve with Gebirgsjäger-Regiment 98 late 1938. He served with this regiment for many years, fighting in France - where he already earned the Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen, the Balkan and Russia, where he earned the EKII and the Ostmedaille. He was released from service in 1943 after suffering from typhus.
The group consists of:
- Wehrpass in used condition with some (battle?) damage, but a 100% complete with great battle lists and many entries.
- Entlassungsschein and Führungszeugnis after his release from service.
- A great decorative Bescheinigung (with airplane drawing) after training with the Bayerische Flugzeugwerke in 1935.
- Arbeitsbuch listing his service with ARADO.
- Freiwillige Arbeitsdienst Ausweis with portrait photo.
- His Postsparbuch.
- His DAF Mitgliedsbuch with many stamps inside.
***SOLD*** Wehrpass group GJR.98 Gebirgsjäger and airplane worker
- Product Code: DF030