- Soldbuch grouping to Sanitäts-Uffizier Günther Pletscher. He was born in Strassburg (now France). Working as a dentist in civilian life, he was quickly appointed to medical positions in front line units. He started off with the 35.ID fighting in Holland, Belgium and France in 1940, and was then with various medical units on the Eastern Front. In February 1945, he was wounded with the 558. Volksgrenadier-Division fighting in Poland, and hospitalized himself. Pletscher was awarded the Ostmedaille, the KVK2 and the Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz.
- The Soldbuch is in excellent and complete condition and comes with a few nice extras:
- Several papers from his time with Kriegslazarett 2/609 in the East, Summer of 1944.
- An Ausweis with permission to stay in the city of Minsk, December 1943.
- A 1943 DRK Personalsausweis for medics in the Wehrmacht.
- Another 1945 Sanitäter Dienstausweis, a numbered ID document that was also entered in the Soldbuch.
35.ID Medic Soldbuch grouping
- Product Code: DA051