- Wehrpass grouping to Obergefreiter Karl Hedderich, who served as a baker with the 36. Infanterie-Division, and was killed in action during a bombing on Trier on 7th of October 1944. Hedderich was a baker in civilian life and continued this profession in the military. He was with the 36. Infanterie-Division for over five years, fighting in France and on the Eastern Front. The Wehrpass has an impressive battle page 32/33. After its destruction near Bobruisk in the Summer of 1944, the division went on as 36. Grenadier-Division and fought in the area of Luxemburg from September 1944. A few weeks later Hedderich was killed together with a number of comrades in a bombing on Trier. His watch was the only belonging that was recovered of him.
- The grouping includes:
- Wehrpass, in excellent and complete condition.
- Complete award document grouping for the KVK2 and Ostmedaille, in very good condition, folded once, not punched.
- Lots of documents about his death, including the letter from his Kompaniechef providing more details.
- A number of other documents, including his Schiessbuch and Gesellenbrief.
36.ID Wehrpass group KIA Trier 1944
- Product Code: DM052
- Availability: In Stock