- Soldbuch to Unteroffizier Günter Kraaz. First issue from March 1940. After an initial stay with Pionier-Bataillon 72 of the 72. Infanterie-Division, Kraaz fought exclusively with Pionier-Bataillon 132 of the 132. Infanterie-Division. With this unit he saw loads of action on the Eastern front: first in the Ukraine and on the Krim, then on the northern sector, on the Wolchow, near Leningrad and in Latvia, ending the war in the Kurland pocket. He was involved in seven close combat days on the Wolchow front in February 1943. Added to that is an impressive total of nine awards, mostly combat related. In chronological order:
- Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, May 1942.
- Ostmedaille, September 1942.
- Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber, September 1942.
- Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse mit Schwertern, December 1942.
- Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, March 1943.
- Krimschild, December 1943.
- Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, December 1943.
- Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold, June 1944.
- Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, October 1944.
- The Soldbuch has some loose pages but is a 100% complete and in good condition. A portrait photo was never inserted.
Combat Pionier Soldbuch, 9 awards, 7 Nahkampftage
- Product Code: DM213
- Availability: In Stock