- Soldbuch grouping to Panzergrenadier Heinz Schade. Born in Halle-Saale, 1906, Schade was employed in the cultural sector. He worked as a theater play director, also writing some plays. His assignments included the city theaters of Fürth, Bromberg and Brünn. By September 1944, he had to leave his position as he was recruited by the Wehrmacht. Schade eventually ended up with Panzergrenadier-Regiment 64 of the 16. Panzer-Division. During the final battles on the Eastern Front, Schade was wounded by shrapnel in his right leg and bottom on 5th of April 1945. After a month of recovery he reported to the Ortskommandatur of Braunau on 8th of May 1945, to find out the war had ended. He later took up his theater job again, now with the Stadttheater Giessen, where he ended his career in the 1960's. References to his cultural life can be found through a Google search.
- The grouping consists of the following:
- Soldbuch, in good and complete condition.
- Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz document, not punched, 75% torn in the fold.
- Arbeitsbuch, perfect condition with interesting mentions of his cultural studies (at the Deutsches Theater in Berlin) and assignments.
- Letter from 1960 when the Versorgungsamt Giessen returned him his Soldbuch and award document.
16.Pz.Div. Soldbuch grouping WIA 1945
- Product Code: DN106
- Availability: In Stock