- Document grouping to Feldwebel Ludwig Fröba, a fighter ace serving with the 4. Staffel of Jagdgeschwader 77. The group consists of the following, in chronological order:
- Verpflichtungsschein, November 1937.
- Abschussbestätigung after shooting down the Blackburn Skua L3030 marine dive bomber / fighter of Lt. T.E. Gray and Lt. J.C. William Iliffe (both POW) of 801 Squadron RAF in the Hjeltefjord near Bergen, Norway. Original signed by his Staffelkapitän Heinrich Setz, a Knight's Cross with Oak Leaves holder.
- Award document for the bulgarisches Flugzeugführerabzeichen, July 1942.
- Truppenausweis from the Fliegerhorstkommandatur Gleiwitz, 1943, with portrait photo.
- Ludwig Fröba is known for several other aerial victories including a Blenheim and also for a crash landing in Sweden, 24th of October 1940. He was captured by the Swedes, temporarily held but returned to Germany the next month. Small but very researchable grouping - a simple Google search will give you a lot more details!
JG77 Jagdflieger documents Norway
- Product Code: DP032
- Availability: In Stock