- Grouping to Obergefreiter Leo Brumm, a soldier fighting with Jäger-Regiment 229 of the 101. Jäger-Division on the southern sector of the Eastern Front. The grouping consists of the following:
- Photo album, complete with about 160 photos. Large sized, nice military "Meine Dienstzeit" cover. Starts with about 25 photos of his RAD service, then his military training in Westpreussen, then the bulk of the photos showing his service with Jäger-Regiment 229 on the Eastern Front. Nice photos including Russian POW's, graves, weapons, the typical Jäger caps, Russian churches and population, soldiers with awards, mountain training, etcetera. Only a small part of the photos is shown here.
- Very large (18x24 cm) portrait photo of Brumm wearing his Waffenrock during his recruit time with Infanterie-Ersatz-Regiment 69 (Marienburg).
- Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen in Silber award document, June 1942, signed by Oberst Karl Klockenbring, regimental commander, later Generalmajor, DKiG awardee.
- Ostmedaille award document, September 1942.
- EK2 award document, September 1942, signed by Oberst Emil Vogel, divisional commander, later Generalleutnant, Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub.
- Nahkampfspange im Bronze award document, September 1943, signed by a temporary regimental commander of Jg.Rgt.229.
- Kubanschild award document, April 1944, with facsimile signature of Generalfeldmarschall von Kleist.
- The five award documents are in used but good condition, folded once, not punched, a few small tears, period repair on the back of the ISA document.
101.JD Jäger grouping, Kubanschild, CCCiB, photo album
- Product Code: FR4500
- Availability: In Stock