Document grouping to Gefreiter Siegfried Lüdtke, who served as a Bordschütze on board of Junker Ju 52 airplanes of the Transportgeschwader 5 and 2. He was deployed on the Mediterranean and Eastern fronts, 1943-'44. Lüdtke survived the war and became a police man. The group consists of the following documents:
- Luftwaffen-Bordschützenschein, issued by the Bordschützenschule in Buch / Rügen, July 1943.
- Truppenausweis, issued August 1943, with some tropical equipment issues on the backside.
- Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Bronze award document, hand signed by Oberstleutnant Gustav Damm, Kommodore T.G.5, DKiG winner.
- Fliegerschützen ohne Blitzbündel award document, facsimile signed by Generaloberst Bruno Loerzer, Knight's Cross winner.
- Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Silber award document, hand signed by Oberstleutnant Walter Erdmann, Kommodore T.G.2, DKiG winner.
- Romanian Crusade against Communism with Krimspange award document, hand signed by his Staffelkapitän.
- Personalausweis and Arbeitspass from the Allied occupation time.
The condition of the documents is very good. The award documents have been folded once, not punched.
Transportflieger award doc grouping
- Product Code: DQ053