Soldbuch Grouping to Gefreiter Adolf Wunderlich. After a career in the Hitlerjugend and RAD, he served with Grenadier-Regiment 508 of the 292. Infanterie-Division on the Eastern Front and ended the war with the Pionierschule in Dessau-Rosslau. Of particular interest is his Verwundetenabzeichen, earned as HJ-Feuerwehrmann likely during the fire fighting following an Allied bombing. The group consists of the following:
- Soldbuch, first issue from May 1943. Nice portrait photo showing the Nachrichten arm patch. Religious hanger pasted on the outside cover. His Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz and KVKII, also awarded while still in the HJ Feuerwehr, were entered on page 2.
- Two photos from his RAD time, including a nice portrait photo - notice the Edelweiss on the RAD cap, and the KVKII in wear while still in the RAD!
- Rare Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz award document awarded with the H.J. Feuerwehr, with facsimile signature of General Emil Zenetti.
- DLRG Mitgliedskarte, 1941.
- DLRG Grundschein, with portrait photo, 1939.
- DLRG Leistungsschein, with portrait photo, 1941.
- RJA Leistungsbuch, with portrait photo and awarding of the Reichsjugendsportabzeichen, 1941.
Soldbuch grouping 292.ID, wounded with HJ Feuerwehr
- Product Code: DT020
- Availability: In Stock