Extensive document grouping to Sergeant Emil Braun from Wuppertal. Serving with the 2. Oberelsässisches Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 171, Braun was wounded on 5th of November 1914 in Zandvoorde near Zonnebeke, during the First Battle of Ypres. Other units include Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 60 "Markgraf Karl" and Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 96. He did not see service again in WWII, but joined the Luftschutz in his home town Wuppertal.
The grouping consists of:
- Militärpass with many entries, including his Belgium 1914 wound.
- Heavily used leather Militärpass cover.
- Award document for the Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, August 1918, for his Belgium 1914 wound.
- Award document for the Ehrenkreuz für Frontkämpfer, May 1935.
- WWII Wehrpass, issued November 1943, complete and in very good condition.
- Wehrpass-Notiz, Februar 1944.
- Ausweis für Luftschutzwarte issued in Wuppertal, 1942.
- Ausweis with portrait photo issued for traveling in the occupied Rhine territory in the 1920's.
- WWI portrait photo on hard cardboard and several other family photos.
- A dozen other documents, including Musterung papers from 1943, a Wehrkartei from 1944, a Fahrschein and hospital papers from WWI, and more.
Document grouping Belgium 1914 WIA, WWII Luftschutz
- Product Code: DD1120
- Availability: In Stock