- Soldbuch grouping to Feldwebel Gustav Claude. Called up with Infanterie-Regiment 87 of the 36. Infanterie-Division in 1939, he fought in France during the 1940 campaign. His Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen was awarded as early as 19th of July 1940! He then continued to fight on the Eastern Front but was wounded very early in July 1941 during the advance through the Baltic states. He never fully recovered from the shrapnel hitting his entire body and ended the war with reserve units. Claude was awarded the Westwall-Ehrenzeichen, the Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen, the Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse and the Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz.
- The group consists of the following:
- Soldbuch in very used condition, pages loose, missing page 5-6. With nice portrait photo showing three awards.
- EK2 Award document, folded once and punched, with original signature of Generalleutnant Otto-Ernst Ottenbacher, Ritterkreuzträger and commander of the 36.ID (mot.)
- Arbeitsdank Mitgliedskarte, with nice portrait photo in RAD uniform.
- Musterungsentscheid document for his RAD service in 1935.
- Fischerei-Karte from 1936, with civil photo.
Soldbuch group 36.ID Feldwebel
- Product Code: DJ216
- Availability: In Stock