- Small award document grouping to Gefreiter Ludwig Biegel, who served with the 5. Kompanie of Grenadier-Regiment 405, part of the 121. Infanterie-Division on the Eastern Front. It consists of the following three award documents:
- Ostmedaille, July 1942, signed by Knight's Cross winner Oberst Erich Löhr as commander of Gren.Rgt.405, later commander of the 121.ID - rare to see such a high profile signature on an Ostmedaille document!
- EK2, April 1943, signed by Knight's Cross winner Generalmajor Hellmuth Priess, commander of the 121.ID.
- Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz for a wound sustained in July 1943 on the Wolchow front.
- EK2 and Ostmedaille documents in very good condition, folded once, never punched. Verwundetenabzeichen document has a very nice, uncommon layout; it has been folded in 4 parts, with a small tear on the right side.
Award document grouping 121.ID
- Product Code: DK072