- Soldbuch and Wehrpass grouping to Schütze Franz Bock. This older Austrian born soldier continued his civilian profession as Bauführer in the Wehrmacht from 1943, serving primarily with the Landesbau-Pionier-Bataillon 27. He was awarded the Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse mit Schwertern in January 1945 for his service and survived the war.
- The grouping consists of:
- Soldbuch, issued September 1943, complete with all pages and a portrait photo.
- Wehrpass, issued June 1939, also a 100% complete.
- KVK2 award document, uncommon layout by the XVIII. Armeekorps.
- Entlassungsschein confirming his release from the Wehrmacht in May 1945.
Landesschützen Soldbuch, Wehrpass, KVK2 Document
- Product Code: DM136
- Availability: In Stock