- Wehrpass to Hans Cord from Münsterdorf, who served as a Panzerjäger with Infanterie-Regiment 46 of the 30. Infanterie-Division on the Eastern Front. During the heavy fighting in the Demjansk Kessel, Cord was badly wounded in the trenches by Russian artillery fire on March 17th, 1942. He died in hospital the day after. Because of his brave behaviour during this fatal Russian attack, he was awarded a posthumous EKII.
- The Wehrpass is in a like-new and complete condition. It comes with the following extras:
- Original KIA letter sent by his Kompaniechef, which also mentions the posthumous EK2.
- Two newspaper clippings regarding his death, pasted on the back of the KIA letter.
- Accompanying letter by the Wehrmeldeamt.
Demjansk KIA Wehrpass 30.ID - posthumous EK2
- Product Code: DM149
- Availability: In Stock